Grace Engineered Products is pleased to announce the UL Recognized SafeSide® Voltage Test Station (VTS). The VTS is a revolutionary product that minimizes qualified personnel’s exposure to voltage and the risk of arc flash hazard. The VTS further simplifies the three step voltage test method and exceeds NFPA 70E/CSA Z642 and OSHA energy isolation princeples if utilized in your Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) procedure.
This thru-door PESD provides a visual representation of energy using the voltage indicator’s LED lights combined with the ability to measure voltage presence or absence via the test points. Both components are conveniently placed within a UL type housing, eliminating guesswork and simplifying verification of electrical energy from outside the enclosure.
The entire product offering follows Grace’s core concept of customization. The VTS is available in various UL Type and stainless steel protective and lockable housings that provide tool access for qualified personnel and also help keep dust and contaminents away from the test points. Custom logos and special text can also be printed on the faceplate by request.
- Verify the presence or absence of voltage from outside the electrical enclosure
- Visual verification and through meter test
- Minimize the risk of arc flash and shock hazard
- Reduce downtime while performing LOTO procedures
- Enhance your electrical safety program with Safety-by-Design
- Combines a voltage indicator and a high impedance protected test points
- Voltage: 0-600 VAC & VDC
- Frequency: 50/60/400 Hz
- UL Type 4, 4X and 12
- Easy to install
- Fully potted
- Measures full voltage with -2% accuracy class